Our scientists and engineers develop synthetic processes to enable rapid, phase-appropriate product development and commercialization.
Our team has expertise in synthetic organic chemistry, physical organic chemistry and particle engineering. We also have expertise in chromatographic separations from analytical to commercial scale purification.
Our commitment to state-of-the-art development utilizes a wide array of equipment and tools:
- Reaction kinetics modelling
- In-line reaction monitoring and particle visualization
- Flow-chemistry from bench to commercial scale
- Chemistry automation using Mettler-Toledo Easymax and Optimax systems
- Process optimization and criticality determination using advanced DoE modelling
- HPAPI development
- Thermal hazard assessment utilizing Mettler Toledo RC-1